Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Grains can be wonderful for fighting a terrible mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are fantastic at helping you feel better. They help you feel full as well which can actually help to better your mood. It’s easy to feel low when you are starving! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest these foods more quickly than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood pizza recipe. To cook seafood pizza you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Pizza:
- Provide of Pizza Dough (Store Bought).
- Get of Large Shrimp.
- Take of Smoked Salmon.
- You need of Scallops.
- Get of Pesto.
- Take of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Capers.
Instructions to make Seafood Pizza:
- Allow your pizza dough to rise on the counter. Preheat oven to 450 F. Chop salmon into bite sized pieces. (I used smoked salmon trim. It’s a lot cheaper but you’ve got to cut out some of the connective tissue. It’s worth it). Thaw, peel and devein shrimp. Slice shrimp in half lengthwise. You should have what appears to be 12 shrimp now. With a fillet knife or sharp knife, make an attempt to slice the scallops into thirds while they’re standing up..
- Use a silicone brush to spread the pesto over your stretched out dough. Don’t overdo the pesto because the oil will really make a mess of it. A little bit goes a long way. Top with your seafood and some capers. Finish with the cheese. Use enough to cover it. It’s not rocket surgery..
- I highly recommend that there is parchment paper on the bottom of your pizza pan. It makes life easier and you won’t want to throw the pizza out the window like a frisbee if it sticks. Bake 12-17 minutes depending on how long it takes to brown and look lovely..
- Cut with pizza cutter and serve. You can top with grated Parmesan if you love cheese and some crushed red pepper flakes..
If you find this Seafood Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.