Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup. Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe by MMOBRIEN. Great recipe for Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup. "Negative Calorie," is a subjective term that carries with it many connotations. Subs easily represent the most popular items on the available menus, followed by wraps, soups, and salads.
Beef Vegetable Soup based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Homemade Beef Vegetable Soup. Some of these foods were entered by users and are subject to error. Other User Submitted Calorie Info Matching: Homemade Beef Vegetable Soup. You can have Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup
- You need of Negative Calorie Soup Ingredients.
- It’s 5 box of Low Sodium Beef Broth [you may not use all].
- It’s 4 of Chopped Onions.
- It’s 1 large of Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s 4 cup of Chopped Cabbage.
- Prepare 4 cup of Thick Sliced Fresh Mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 large of Chopped Fresh Carrots.
- Prepare 10 large of Chopped Celery Stalks [with leaves].
- Prepare 1 small of Finely Chopped Head Of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh Chopped Broccoli.
- It’s 6 cup of Fresh Chopped Or 1 Packed Cup Frozen Spinach.
- Prepare 1 small of Chopped Bunch Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 small of Bunch Parsley.
- You need 1 can of Asparagus [drained].
- You need 2 can of 10 oz Rotel Tomatoes With Green Chili's [not drained].
- You need 2 can of Green Beans [drained].
- You need 2 can of Diced Tomatoes With Basil [not drained].
- You need 1 cup of Canned Artichokes [drained].
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 20 of Twists Cracked Black Pepper [or, top taste].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Basil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 small of Can Chopped Green Chili's [not drained].
- Prepare of Protein [you can use just about any meat or, seafood. as much as you'd like. in fact, it's encouraged].
- It’s 1 lb of 80/20 Or Leaner Ground Beef [drain if needed].
- You need of Kitchen Equipment Needed.
- You need 1 of Extra Large Cooking Pot.
Beef shank is simmered with fire-roasted tomatoes, carrots, and potatoes until it falls off the bone in this simple but delicious soup. All Reviews for Mom and Micki's Beef Shank Vegetable Soup. Other soups low in calories include chicken noodle, egg drop soup, vegetable soup, and wonton soup. In general, the more water a soup contains the fewer Below is a ranking of soups by calorie from lowest to highest.
Mike's Negative Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup instructions
- Fill pot 1/2 way up with Chicken, Beef or Vegetable Stock. Chop all vegetables, add all canned goods [drain those that should be] and place in a very large pot. Add all spices and stir. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer..
- Fry your Extra Lean Hamburger and drain if necessary. Place in soup pot. This meat ingredient is optional but hamburger is solid protein [almost zero carbohydrates] and it really won't increase your calories by much. You'll also need the energy this important protein provides you..
- Simmer for an hour + or until veggies are somewhat softened. Add additional broth as the soup boils down..
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: °This massive pot of soup measures approximately 1,500 calories TOTAL and can last an individual dieter up to 7 – 8 days. Remember, most doctors & nutritionists recommend a 1,500 calorie per DAY diet minimum for dieters. Anything less is considered a starvation diet. Once that occurs, your metabolism will panic, hold on tightly to its fat reserve and refuse to lose any additional weight for several weeks. By that time, we've just given up. Haven't we? °If you replace 2 meals a day with a generous bowl of this soup – or 4 smaller bowls depending upon your individual preferenc.
- LOW CARB SNACKS: °Snacks such as celery and cream cheese or peanut butter, in general – most cheeses, seafood cheese based dips [i.e., salmon or crab dip] with veggies, ham or turkey roll ups, pickles, boiled eggs, chicharones, beef jerky and cucumbers are all delicious low carb options. °Whatever snack you choose, just make it high in protein, low in carbs and lower in calories. Always focus on carbs before you do calories..
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFO: °Try your best to keep sodium out of this dish. Any salt content will force you to retain a lot of water and have your scale tell you you're not losing weight. But, also know that the high volumes of water you'll need to consume will add weight as well. Just be patient with the scale and only weigh yourself once a week. First thing in the morning, completely naked. °Also, make another batch when you've run out and try to remain on this diet for at least two weeks..
- OTHER LOW CARB – LOW CALORIE SOUP ADDITION POSSIBILITIES: °Cauliflower, Chives and Seaweed. Other options for zero carb-high protien are chicken, beef slices and seafood..
- ° If there is a vegetable you don't enjoy in this recipe, leave it out and replace it ONLY with a comparable carb / calorie vegetable. Otherwise, I can't guarantee any success. ° Do not assume every vegetable is low in carbs and calories as they are not. MANY vegetables are surprisingly high in carbs. ° Know that thickening agents such as potato flakes, rice, cornstarch, crumbs, barley and flour are very high in carbs so definitely avoid them as well. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363409-mikes-proven-weight-loss-tips.
Soup broths have the fewest calories, as they also have the fewest ingredients. Negative-calorie foods supposedly require more energy to digest and process than they actually provide to your body. They're typically low-calorie vegetables and fruits with a high water content. However, it's unlikely that any of these foods are truly negative-calorie, though they can be part of a. nhrmc beef-vegetable-soup nutrition facts and nutritional information. Not only are the ingredients low in calories, but they help burn body fat.