Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sacred sweet potato souffle recipe. You can cook sacred sweet potato souffle using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle:
- Provide of Sweet potato mixture.
- Get 4 of Sweet potato.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Provide 2 stick of butter melted.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Use of Candied topping.
- Get 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Use 2 stick of butter.
- Take 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Instructions to make Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle:
- Preheat oven to 350° (or you may boil). Peel and cut into medium cubes all sweet potatos then rinse under cool water. Place sweet potatoes on oiled sheet pan or boiler. Combine 1 tablespoon of melted butter with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and sugar and drizzle on top of the sweet potatoes before you place them in the oven (only)..
- Bake our boil sweet potatoes for 45 minutes or until desired color and/or texture..
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven let cool for a few minutes then place in large mixing bowl. Mix in all ingredients from "sweet potatoe mixture" with hand mixer until desirable consistency, the smoother the better :-).
- Pour sweet potatoe mixture into baking pan then top with mixed candied toppings. Bake Souffle for 30 minutes on 350°, uncovered..
- Add Jet Puff Marshmello on top and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, until marshmello has a nice color and texture..
- Remove from oven let cool and enjoy!.
If you find this Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.