Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Purple Sweet Potato Paired with Sweet Potato Chestnut Kinton recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Purple Sweet Potato Paired with Sweet Potato Chestnut Kinton recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to purple sweet potato paired with sweet potato chestnut kinton recipe. To make purple sweet potato paired with sweet potato chestnut kinton you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Purple Sweet Potato Paired with Sweet Potato Chestnut Kinton:
- Get 15 of Sweet chestnuts in syrup.
- Prepare 200 grams of Sweet potato.
- Take 200 grams of Purple sweet potato.
- Get 40 grams of Sugar (white sugar).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Candied chetnuts syrup.
- Get 15 of Sugared red beans (optional).
- Provide 1 of Gardenia seed (optional).
Steps to make Purple Sweet Potato Paired with Sweet Potato Chestnut Kinton:
- Completely peel the sweet potatoes, and rinse in water. Crack the gardenia seed open, and add it to the sweet potato pot, add the purple sweet potatoes to another pot, and boil until you can poke through with a skewer..
- Take both varieties of sweet potatoes out of their respective pots, add 20 g salt to each, and mash with either a hand mixer or a fork..
- Add syrup to both varieties of sweet potato and mix, but make adjustments so that it doesn't become too soft. Wrap each sweet potato variety in cloth or plastic wrap along with the candied chestnuts, and squeeze..
- Top with sugared red beans or gold leaf to your liking, and it is done..
- I added it to my osechi..
If you find this Purple Sweet Potato Paired with Sweet Potato Chestnut Kinton recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.