Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp tacos with home-made guacamole and fresh cream sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp tacos with home-made guacamole and fresh cream sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp tacos with home-made guacamole and fresh cream sauce recipe. To cook shrimp tacos with home-made guacamole and fresh cream sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp tacos with home-made guacamole and fresh cream sauce:
- Prepare 440 g of shrimp.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Get of Taco seasoning.
- Provide 2 of avocados.
- Provide Pinch of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Get 4 tablespoons of fresh cream.
- Use Handful of coriander and parsley.
- Use of Store bought taco shells.
- Provide of Store bought hot salsa.
Instructions to make Shrimp tacos with home-made guacamole and fresh cream sauce:
- Cut the shrimp into 1/3 and place in a bowl, add the taco seasoning and cover the shrimp evenly with it.
- Cut up the tomato and half an onion into cubes.
- Place the tomato's and onions on a pan with oil and let them simmer for a few minutes till soft.
- Next add the shrimp and cook till they change in colour then leave aside to cool.
- Next mash up your avocados and add the other half of the chopped onion along with salt, pepper and lemon juice to make your guacamole.
- Was the coriander and parsley then place on a paper towel to get rid of the excess water. Then chop up the herbs and add your fresh cream and mix it all up.
- Final step is to take the taco shell, put in your shrimp mix, guacamole, fresh cream sauce, hot salsa and cheese and Enjoy !!.
What kind of hot sauce should I use? I use a Mexican sour cream as the base, Cacique is the brand I used this round. You can get creative with homemade guacamole! Simple Guacamole: The simplest version of guacamole is just mashed avocados My mom was convinced she did not like guacamole until I made this for her! It is definitely a game changer.
If you find this Shrimp tacos with home-made guacamole and fresh cream sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.