Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Southwest beef 'n' bean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest beef 'n' bean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest beef 'n' bean soup recipe. To cook southwest beef 'n' bean soup you only need 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southwest beef 'n' bean soup:
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of medium yellow onion, chopped.
- Take 6 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery, diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of carrots, shredded or diced.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 can of dark red kidney beans, drained (15 oz can).
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans, drained (29 oz can).
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained (15 oz can).
- Prepare 5 of small potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Provide 1 packages of frozen vegetables – country trio – carrots, green beans, and corn.
- Get 3 quart of beef stock.
- Take of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Get 2 of bay leaf.
- Get 3 tbsp of chili powder – use more for spicier soup.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cumin – adjust to taste.
- Prepare of tortilla chips (optional).
- Prepare of shredded cheddar jack cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Southwest beef 'n' bean soup:
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat..
- When oil is hot (surface looks shimmery), add onion, celery, and carrots. Season with salt. Some liquid will cook out of the celery; this is normal. Cook vegetables, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the onion begins to turn translucent and the liquid has cooked off..
- Add the garlic and continue cooking until the garlic begins to brown. Remove skillet from heat. Transfer vegetables to a large soup pot..
- Break up ground beef into skillet. Season with salt, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Return to heat..
- Scramble ground beef over medium high heat until browned..
- Transfer ground beef to a large plate or bowl lined with paper towels to remove excess grease. Pat top with a paper towel. Then transfer ground beef to soup pot with onion mixture..
- Add both cans of beans (drained), tomatoes (undrained), potatoes, and frozen vegetables to soup pot..
- Add beef stock to soup pot. (You can also substitute water and beef bullion for stock. Use 1 cube bullion per quart of water.) Add bay leaves and Worcestershire sauce..
- Bring soup to a boil over high heat, then turn heat down so that soup simmers but doesn't boil..
- While soup is simmering, add chili powder and cumin. Adjust seasoning (salt, chili powder, cumin, etc.) to taste. You might need more salt than you think because the potatoes absorb quite a bit while they cook..
- Let the soup simmer until the potatoes are tender and just starting to break down. (You can tell they are breaking down when the edges start to look rounded-off instead of sharp.) If you need to add water while the soup cooks, heat water to boiling in the microwave first and *carefully* add to the soup pot..
- Remove bay leaves before serving..
- If desired, crumble a handful of tortilla chips in the bottom of a soup bowl and ladel soup over them. Top with shredded cheese. Enjoy!.
It's great to serve any night of the week, for game day or when you're feeding a crowd. Slow Cooker Recipe for Spicy Ground Beef and Bean Soup with Cabbage and SpinachKalyn's Kitchen. I made this black bean soup the other day when scouring the pantry for something to make for dinner. This black bean soup is all about the rockin' good flavor. beef and bean soup most popular recipes, pasta, corn chowder, irish cream, main dish, turkey soup, cut-out cookies, lobster, quick bread, chocolate, cheese, cold cheese dips, vegetable Slow-Cooker Southwest Beef and Bean Soup. Here's a new low-carb and Phase One soup recipe you can put.
If you find this Southwest beef 'n' bean soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.