Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boiled eggs pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled eggs pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled eggs pulao recipe. You can cook boiled eggs pulao using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Boiled eggs pulao:
- Use 2 of boiled eggs.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take 2 cups of cooked basmati rice.
- Take 1 of small sliced onion.
- Provide 1 of medium sized chopped tomato.
- Get 1 of medium sized sliced capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Boiled eggs pulao:
- Break open an egg in a bowl and add salt. whisk it well. Heat oil in a kadai and put this egg mix in it and scramble it. Remove and keep aside..
- Heat oil in the kadai and add cumin seeds, curry leaves and allow them to crackle. Then add the sliced onions, capsicum,ginger garlic paste and saute for sometime..
- Then add the chopped tomatoes in it and add the salt, turmeric, chilli powder. Saute it and add little water. Cook it till water dries and oil separates from this gravy..
- Cut the boiled eggs into small pieces and add into the gravy. Mix the cooked rice into it and mix well. Finally add garam masala, black pepper powder, scrambled egg, lemon juice and serve warm..
If you find this Boiled eggs pulao recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.