Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb chicken parma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb chicken parma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chicken parma recipe. To make low carb chicken parma you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low carb chicken parma:
- Prepare of Thinly sliced chicken breast (1 breast).
- Prepare of Eggs (1 large).
- You need of Crushed pork rinds (2 cups).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup).
- Get of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Onion powder (1/2 tsp).
- You need of Marinara (1/2 cup).
- Use of Cheese (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Parsley (1/2 tbsp).
Steps to make Low carb chicken parma:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line with a baking sheet..
- Add the eggs to a shallow dish..
- Add crushed pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine..
- Butterfly the chicken breast. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and then the pork rinds. Be sure to press the pork rinds into the chicken so that the crust adheres to the meat..
- Place the chicken on the prepared baking dish and bake..
- Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the marinara evenly over each piece of chicken..
- Sprinkle with you choice of cheese..
- Return the chicken to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted..
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving..
Low Carb Keto Chicken Parmesan Recipe – An easy low carb Chicken Parmesan recipe with crispy low carb breading that says on! It's the best cheesy keto Chicken Parmesan ever, made in one pan with simple ingredients. Appetizer Chaffles Easy Low Carb Recipes Fat Bombs Low Carb Breakfast Low Carb Desserts Low Carb Instant Pot Recipes Low Carb Main Dishes Beef Chicken Low Carb Soup Pork Seafood Low Carb Side Dishes Low. Keyword healthy chicken parmesan, keto chicken parmesan, low carb chicken parmesan. Home » Low Carb Recipes » Low Carb Dinners » Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe.
If you find this Low carb chicken parma recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.