Ruby 's Vegetable Beef Soup. Beef And Vegetable Soup – Slow Cooker Recipe. This Hearty, Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup has an incredibly rich broth and is loaded with tender chunks of beef and all the right veggies! -** Home-Style Chili & Soups! Rich, creamy and full of clams with a touch A hearty no-bean shredded beef chili, topped with shredded cheese and chopped green onions.
You'll love how the broth of this beef soup recipe is slightly thickened so it's like gravy and has extra flavour from a secret ingredient! Ground beef is simmered with diced red potatoes, corn, green beans and carrots in tomato-vegetable juice cocktail in this easy soup. All Reviews for Home-Style Vegetable Beef Soup. You can have Ruby 's Vegetable Beef Soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ruby 's Vegetable Beef Soup
- Prepare 2 can of Dark red kidney beans.
- It’s 2 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Frozen peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Frozen green beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of Frozen corn.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 2 of Links smoked sausage.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 of chopped onion.
Hearty Italian Vegetable Beef Soup is filled with chunks of ground beef, plenty of vegetables, and generous Italian spices. This soup is inspired by the Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup is a warm, delightful bowl of comfort food. One of the easiest soups to throw together and always a family favorite! Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup — Oh So FlavorfulJust a Pinch.
Ruby 's Vegetable Beef Soup step by step
- Brown ground beef.
- Dice smoke sausage links, add to pot.
- Dice carrots, add to pot.
- Dice onions, add to pot.
- Drain if there's excess grease.
- Add tomatoes, dark red kidney beans, and water.
- Add peas, green beans, and corn.
- Season with garlic powder and salt, to taste.
- Bring to boil, allow for 15-20 min.
Actually, I have already shared quite a bit of the deliciousness from my freezer with friends. It is a luscious vegetable soup, with red beet as the main ingredient, wholesome, flavorful Why not make this delicious soup for Christmas? I guarantee it'll be a major highlight of your holiday menu! You can use both beef and vegetable broth for this recipe. Add beans or mushrooms to make the.