Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Linguine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Linguine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood linguine recipe. You can have seafood linguine using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood Linguine:
- You need of Linguine pasta.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- Get of mussels, cleaned and debearded.
- Prepare of clams, cleaned.
- Use of dry white wine (I think this needs to be 1 cup for more flavor).
- Provide of tomato, thinly sliced.
- Provide of Whole peeled tomatoes,from a can.
- Take of Shrimp, 21/25 size.
- Prepare of Seafood broth (or 1/2 cup pasta water, that you cooked the pasta in.).
- Use of Chopped basil.
- Prepare of Chopped Parsley.
Instructions to make Seafood Linguine:
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well in a colander set in the sink.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, mussels, clams and white wine. Cook for 2 minutes covered. (I didn’t use clams).
- Stir in tomatoes, shrimp, seafood broth, remaining oil, and basil. Add pasta to the pan and cover with a lid on high heat. Cook until shrimp have turned pink and Finish with a remaining olive oil, parsley, and season to taste..
- Note- I made everything to taste, and because I was feeding more than two people I added way more than what the recipe calls for. I didn’t have clams I had to substitute them for scallops, the store I was at didn’t have them. After cooking this if I made anymore changes I would use 1 cup of wine all together and use less pasta water 1/3 cup maybe, this was great but I think it needs more wine for flavor.
- Then again I used all frozen seafood and not fresh, and added some butter too. My mussels came in a garlic and butter sauce so that help out with the flavor of this dish…
- This is so good I will be making this again everyone loved it my teen inhaled it lol my preteen’s loved the shrimp of course.A little something for everyone..
If you find this Seafood Linguine recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.