Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Koftay And Boiled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Koftay And Boiled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken koftay and boiled eggs recipe. You can cook chicken koftay and boiled eggs using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Koftay And Boiled Eggs:
- Provide 12 of koftay (as required).
- Get 2 of onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Get 1 tsp of zeera powder.
- You need 1 of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
- Use 5 of boiled eggs half cut (as required).
- Take of Garnishing.
- Get of Green chilli.
- Use leaves of Green coriander.
Instructions to make Chicken Koftay And Boiled Eggs:
- Heat oil in pan add oinon paste, Garlic and Ginger paste and fry till light brown color..
- Add all dry ingredients and mix well..
- Add beaten yoghurt and 1/2 cup water, fry well when boil comes,add koftay,cook on low flame and bhoonfy well..
- Add 2 cup water for gravy..
- Cook till thick gravy left or as you required..
- Serve koftay with boiled eggs..
- Garnish with green chilli and coriander leaves..
If you find this Chicken Koftay And Boiled Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.