Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes recipe. You can cook linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes:
- Use of bacon.
- Provide of dry linguine.
- You need of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Use of red pepper flakes.
- Provide of tomato paste.
- Provide of bay scallops.
- Get of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Provide of unsalted butter.
- Use of fresh Italian parsley, roughly chopped.
Instructions to make Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes:
- Fry the bacon in a pan. Once the slices are crisp, set them aside on a paper-towel lined plate to drain..
- Drop the pasta into a large pot of boiling salted water..
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add the garlic and fry for about 1 minute until fragrant. Add the pepper flakes and tomato paste and continue frying another 2 minutes..
- Add the scallops and tomatoes to the pan. Squeeze in the lemon juice and stir to combine. Let simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until the scallops are cooked through and the tomatoes are just starting to blister. Turn off the heat and stir in the butter. Add a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper..
- Your pasta should be just about cooked by this time. Drag the noodles and a little cooking water into the pan of sauce. Roughly chop up the bacon you cooked earlier and add it to the sauce, along with the parsley. Give everything a good toss, then serve..
Tomato Bacon Sandwiches with Basil Bacon Mayo. Fresh scallops, chopped tomatoes and fresh basil are added to a saute of garlic and courgette, then tossed with spaghetti for a delish seafood pasta. Serve as an main course or starter. DIRECTIONS Cook linguine til al dente in a large pot of boiling water. Today I am sharing my linguine with scallops recipe.
If you find this Linguine with bay scallops, bacon, and tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.