Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Tomato Chilli Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Tomato Chilli Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green tomato chilli chutney recipe. You can cook green tomato chilli chutney using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Tomato Chilli Chutney:
- Get 2/3 of Green Tomatoes.
- Get 12/15 of Green Chillies (you can adjust as per your spice tolerance).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of jaggery.
- Provide Handful of peanuts.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Green Tomato Chilli Chutney:
- 1. Wash & Cut the green tomatoes into medium size pieces. 2. Heat some oil in a pan,add sliced tomatoes,green chillies,peanuts,sesame seeds,jaggery & salt. 3. Cover the pan with a plate.Add some water on the plate. 4. Let it simmer on a low flame for 10 – 12 minutes. 5. Check if the tomatoes are properly cooked.Once done turn the gas off..
- 6. Let it cool down & then grind into a coarse paste. 7. Transfer it to the bowl & add tempering..
It can be served with cheese, bread, and other pickled vegetables or used as a marinade. I've tried fried green tomatoes, green tomato pasta sauce, and green tomato ketchup before. One of the best recipes though is green tomato chutney. Enjoy your green tomatoes with this flavorful green chutney recipe with step-by-step instructions. Uses plenty green tomatoes, chilies, garlic and lots of seasonings.
If you find this Green Tomato Chilli Chutney recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.