Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Corn Salsa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach can also be something that you may want to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn salsa recipe. You can have corn salsa using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn Salsa:
- Prepare 1 (12 oz.) of Bag Frozen Corn, thawed & drained.
- Get 2 of Roma Tomatoes, deseeded & diced.
- You need 1/3 C. of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Fresh Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of Chili Powder.
Instructions to make Corn Salsa:
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together..
- Can just cover bowl with plastic wrap it transfer to a container with a lid..
- Place in the refrigerator and let sit for at least 3 hours so flavors combine..
- If your digestive system allows spicier foods, a minced Jalapeño would be good added to this. I use this in my Fiesta Fajita Tacos, but it is also good to put on salads, in a quesadilla, mixed with some pasta, or add some thinned tomato sauce and have it with some homemade pita chips..
This refreshing corn salsa would also complement grilled mains, like my go-to veggie burgers. Leave to marinate before serving to intensify the vibrant flavours. Grilled corn salsa with perfectly grilled corn, fresh tomato, red onion and cilantro, a little lime juice to bring it all together, and a dash of heat from serrano pepper. Run under cold water and drain thoroughly. Cut the corn off the cob and put in a large serving bowl.
If you find this Corn Salsa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.