Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty vegetable beef soup recipe. To make hearty vegetable beef soup you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Prepare 3 lbs of beef – I use whatever steak is on sale.
- Provide 4 lbs of frozen mixed veggies (peas, Lima beans, corn & green beans).
- Provide 2 lbs of frozen corn.
- Prepare 6 of medium potatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Take of I 8 oz jar soup base.
Steps to make Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Add 8 cups of water and jar of soup base to large stockpot. Start with about 3/4 of the jar and add remainder after taste test. The base can be salty if too much is used. Bring to a boil. Cut meat and potatoes in bite size pieces. I tend to make potatoes about double the size of the meat..
- In a large skillet heat up worcestershire sauce and add meat and onion powder. Brown meat..
- Add meat, potatoes and vegetables to simmering beef stock..
- Simmer for 1 1/2 hours on low. Stir about every 20 minutes..
We also used the cooked beef that was leftover from making our brown stock, so the beef is really tender. But if you don't have leftovers, you can add in pieces of seared chuck as noted in the. Phyllis makes hearty homemade Southern vegetable soup with beef using simple ingredients. This is a great meal in one pot! Enjoy our Heart Vegetable Beef Soup.
If you find this Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.