Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Tomato chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Tomato chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were just expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green tomato chutney recipe. To make green tomato chutney you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Tomato chutney:
- You need of green tomatoes.
- Provide of red or green chilies or more if you like more spicy food.
- Get of Curry leaves.
- Prepare of Jeera.
- Take of Oil.
- Prepare of Onion Large or medium.
- Provide of Ground nut powder.
- Take of Tamarind slices for taste.
Steps to make Green Tomato chutney:
- Add some oil to the pan and fry the chilies along with jeera in it.
- Now peel off the onion peel and chop them into small or medium pieces and fry in the same pan of oil.
- Now slice the tomatoes into thick piece's and fry them along with onions after you find onions changing their colour into golden brown.
- Now add all the items together into a mixer jar and add some salt as per taste and some pieces of tamarinds soaked in water and grind it..
- Later on add some groundnut powder and grind again and here on your chutney is ready.
- You can serve it with some oggarne or tadka over it ☺.
Use up green tomatoes from your garden with this tasty chutney recipe – it's delicious on a cheese Add the white wine vinegar, shallot, garlic, ginger, chilli, sultanas and green tomatoes and bring the. Traditionally tomato chutney was made by crushing roasted tomatoes, garlic, chilies, tamarind, cumin seeds However they can be replaced with green chilies but the chutney turns out to be extra hot. This green tomato chutney tastes tangy and sweet and is delicious with cheese, crackers, or as an extra juicy layer in warm ham baguette. This sweet, tangy chutney recipe is a fine topping for burgers, fish tacos, rice and beans, or grilled chicken. Note: Refrigerate Green Tomato Chutney in airtight containers up to two months.
If you find this Green Tomato chutney recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.