Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Banoffee and Chocolate Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Banoffee and Chocolate Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Banoffee and Chocolate Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you feel hungry! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood glucose which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy banoffee and chocolate cheesecake recipe. You can cook easy banoffee and chocolate cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Banoffee and Chocolate Cheesecake:
- Take of biscuit base.
- Provide of digestive biscuits.
- You need of melted butter.
- Provide of cheesecake.
- Take of medium bananas.
- You need of cream cheese.
- Prepare of thick cream.
- You need of caramel.
- Use of condensed milk.
- Take of butter.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Provide of chocolate sauce.
- Take of chocolate.
- Provide of single cream.
- Provide of butter.
Instructions to make Easy Banoffee and Chocolate Cheesecake:
- Crush the biscuits in a bowl with a rolling pin until fine.
- Mix in the melted butter a little at a time.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a tin, spread evenly and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Leave in the fridge to set.
- To make the caramel melt butter in a pan, then add the sugar stiring till dissolved. When it is foaming add in the condensed milk and bring to the boil. Leave to simmer for a few minutes then give it a good stir and leave to cool..
- To make the chocolate sauce melt the butter in a saucepan, then add the chocolate, then cream, stiring constantly, then leave to cool..
- Mash up the bananas in a blender.
- Put the cream cheese into a large bowl and mix briefly with a hand blender (or whisk or fork depending on what you have).
- Add in the cream and give it another quick mix.
- Then add the bananas and mix one final time.
- Fold in the caramel to the cheesecake mix, then fold in the chocolate sauce adding a little at a time.
- Pour the cheesecake mix over the biscuit base and leave in the fridge to set.
- N.B. It makes quite a lot of cheesecake mixture so use a deep tin or 2-3 small sandwich tins or lessen the ingredients.
Essentially, a cheesecake only requires a crumbly biscuit base (usually made by combining crushed biscuits with. The magic word 'banoffee' does not, as you might have thought, have exotic origins: it is simply an amalgam of banana and toffee. But it is magic nonetheless – the combination of bananas, cream and toffee is inspired. Here, I have incorporated them all into a cheesecake with the addition of one extra. This No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake recipe is made with melted chocolate, cocoa powder & a crunchy Oreo cookie crust!
If you find this Easy Banoffee and Chocolate Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.