Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Banoffee Pie – Strawberry and Rangoli twist #FIHRCookPadContest recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banoffee Pie – Strawberry and Rangoli twist #FIHRCookPadContest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banoffee Pie – Strawberry and Rangoli twist #FIHRCookPadContest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you fight depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. Every time you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to improve your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and be happy!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banoffee pie – strawberry and rangoli twist #fihrcookpadcontest recipe. To make banoffee pie – strawberry and rangoli twist #fihrcookpadcontest you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banoffee Pie – Strawberry and Rangoli twist #FIHRCookPadContest:
- Get of Digestive biscuits.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Condensed milk.
- Provide of Strawberry puree.
- Use of banana's.
- Prepare of Whipped cream and piping bag for making rangoli.
Steps to make Banoffee Pie – Strawberry and Rangoli twist #FIHRCookPadContest:
- Crush digestive biscuits and mix with melted butter.
- Boil the tin in water unopened condensed milk in pressure cooker for 15 minutes to make toffee from condensed milk..
- Blend strawberries add 0ne table spoon sugar and boil till it gets thick consistency on a flat pan on medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Take two banana's and cut into round slices..
- Take the round mould and place butter paper, arrange the crushed Biscuits layer mixed with butter evenly and layer toffee spread gently, place banana's in a round shape coat the strawberry layer very carefully and last step is make rangoli with a piping bag !.
The most epic Banoffee Pie you'll ever try! A thick graham cracker crust is filled with dulce de leche and bananas, then topped with whipped cream and toffee bits. Did I mention this recipe is incredibly easy?! I just love bananas and all things made with bananas! This Banoffee Pie is made with dulce de leche layered into a gingersnap cookie crust and topped with sliced bananas and freshly whipped cream.
If you find this Banoffee Pie – Strawberry and Rangoli twist #FIHRCookPadContest recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.