Double Bean and Beef Soup. No pre-soaking beans required for this delicious bean and ham soup that's ready in a little more than an hour. I finally poured the contents into my Dutch oven to finish off. This vegetable beef soup includes ground beef, tomatoes, onion, carrots, chile peppers, and beans.
Some chile powder and peppers help flavor. Along with the red beans, the mixture of ground meat and sausage gives this soup a unique flavor. If you're not a fan of spice I'd suggest leaving the Rotel out, it adds a kick. You can cook Double Bean and Beef Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Bean and Beef Soup
- Prepare 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- You need 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- You need 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- You need 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- Prepare To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
This is my own 'creation' trying to copy the cabbage/bean/beef soup that was a signature dish at Shoney's, hope you enjoy! It was this Beef and Bean Sprout Soup. My mother was simmering a big pot of soup on the stove for us. Beef and bean sprouts are simmered in a flavorful stock with a little bit of Korean chili flakes.
Double Bean and Beef Soup instructions
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
You will find how quickly this soup can warm you up in the cold winter. This easy beef and bean soup is a great weeknight meal that comes together in a cinch! Hearty Beef Soup ~ this is the BEST EVER soup! With juicy tender chucks of beef that melt in your mouth and a glorious rich soup loaded with vegetables it This Beefy Mexican Rice Soup is a hearty mixture of beef, rice, beans and corn. Your favorite burrito flavors…in an easy soup recipe ready in.