Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
You must remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Something different you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach as an alternative to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn salsa recipe. You can cook corn salsa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn salsa:
- Provide 2 ears of fresh corn.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- Get 1 of medium tomato.
- You need 1/8 cup of diced pickled jalapenos.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1/4 cup of or so cilantro, chopped.
- Take 1 tbs of or so oil for frying (I used soybean).
- Take of To taste, salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Corn salsa:
- Shuck the corn and peel off the silks (I do this outside, otherwise the silks go everywhere)..
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat. I also coat the ears in oil to help ensure a more even cook..
- When oil is heated, put in the ears, and until cooked and a little charred all around. Turn fairly frequently to prevent burning and be careful because the moisture in the corn can make the oil pop..
- Cut the cooked kernels off into a big bowl, let cool, then mix in the other ingredients..
- Put covered in the fridge for at least an hour to let it chill and to allow the flavors to come together..
This refreshing corn salsa would also complement grilled mains, like my go-to veggie burgers. Leave to marinate before serving to intensify the vibrant flavours. Grilled corn salsa with perfectly grilled corn, fresh tomato, red onion and cilantro, a little lime juice to bring it all together, and a dash of heat from serrano pepper. Run under cold water and drain thoroughly. Cut the corn off the cob and put in a large serving bowl.
If you find this Corn salsa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.