Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Indian Mosambi fudge(best with garnish) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Indian Mosambi fudge(best with garnish) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy indian mosambi fudge(best with garnish) recipe. You can cook healthy indian mosambi fudge(best with garnish) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Indian Mosambi fudge(best with garnish):
- Prepare 1 cup of ghee or melted butter.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of mosambi juice.
- Take 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of non fruit vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of almond chips/small pieces for garnish(optional).
- Get ml of water.
Steps to make Healthy Indian Mosambi fudge(best with garnish):
- Mix these in a bowl .shown below until it becomes smooth batter.
- In a separate cup, add 1 tea spoon of non fruit vinegar ,1 tea spoon water mix them.Now add 1 tea spoon baking powder into the cup and mix .(boom) don't panic. Still mix until it calms down..
- Add the mixture in the cup into the bowl mentioned in step 1.Stir it by adding 1 teaspoon of baking powder..
- Take the baking pan ,apply ghee to it all around so that the batter won't stick.Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly throughout.You can even sprinkle chips of almond to make it more healthy..
- Preheat oven to 180° and set the time to 20 minutes.After cooking is done, let it cool down for 2 minutes.cut the fudge into square pieces and serve with HONEY or NUTELLA or ICE CREAM.let me know how you liked it..
Chill and enjoy on its own or use it to garnish desserts or fruit tray. You can even chop the sweetlime segmets if the recipe calls for chopped sweet lime segments. Chop by cutting them in small pieces. Remember to chop gently without applying much pressure. For slicing sweet lime, peel the sweet lime and hold on a chopping board with help of a sharp knife first cut off the.
If you find this Healthy Indian Mosambi fudge(best with garnish) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.