Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Grains can be wonderful for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full also which can really help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese noodles recipe. You can cook chinese noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Noodles:
- Use of – noodles.
- Get of – beans (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of – carrots (thinly sliced).
- Use of – onion (thinly sliced).
- Take of – cabbage (thinly sliced).
- Use of – spring onions (thinly sliced).
- You need of – green chillies.
- You need of – chilli sauce.
- Take of – tomato ketchup.
- Provide of – soy sauce.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of pepper to taste.
- You need of – oil.
- Prepare of – vinegar.
Instructions to make Chinese Noodles:
- Cook the noodles and drain the water. Mix the noodles with a little oil so that the strands don't become sticky..
- Fry the onion, spring onions and green chillies in the oil.When the onion turns light brown, add the capsicum..
- Add chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, pepper, vinegar and salt..
- Add the other vegetables and mix well on medium flame..
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and allow the vegetables to cook (don't overcook)..
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add the noodles and mix well..
- Serve hot with Manchurian or any side dish of your choice.
If you find this Chinese Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.