Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheese&sausage [Indian style] recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese&sausage [Indian style] recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese&sausage [Indian style] recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that difficult. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese&sausage [indian style] recipe. To cook cheese&sausage [indian style] you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese&sausage [Indian style]:
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 3 piece of garlic,finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of onions,finely chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes,finely chopped (u can make a puree as well).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of tumeric powder.
- You need 1 pinch of herbs(optional).
- Provide 1 pinch of oregano(optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of schezwan sauce(optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Use 1 packages of chicken sausage(u can use any sausage i used chicken).
- Provide 4 tsp of cheese spread(u can use shredded cheese as well).
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
Steps to make Cheese&sausage [Indian style]:
- Heat oil and add the chopped garlic and onions until medium brown.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add red chilli powder, tumeric powder, herbs and oregano.
- Add soy sauce,green chilli sauce,red chilli sauce, schezwan sauce and vinegar.
- Stir until all the sauces mix well.
- add the sausages(chopped or whole). Cook at medium heat for some time.
- Add the cheese and mix well.
- Can be used as a pizza topping or a filling for a sandwich or just enjoy it with a glass of coke.
- Happy cooking! :D.
The method most commonly and traditionally used is based on moisture content, which is then further narrowed down by fat content and curing or ripening methods. Bega Cheese is a leading Australian dairy and food company producing cheese, infant formula, nutritional powders, Vegemite, peanut butter and salad dressings. The Barossa Valley Cheese Company is the success of the hard-working Victoria McClurg, who is also a qualified wine maker. After a stint making wine in Bordeaux, France, Victoria found a passion for cheese, the joy in sharing cheese with friends and pairing cheese with wine. A solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk, often seasoned and aged. b.
If you find this Cheese&sausage [Indian style] recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.