Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana Custard Banoffee Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Custard Banoffee Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Custard Banoffee Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana custard banoffee pie recipe. To cook banana custard banoffee pie you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Custard Banoffee Pie:
- Prepare of For the base.
- Use of milk chocolate digestives.
- Use of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need of For the caramel.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Provide of dark brown soft sugar.
- Use of tin sweetened condensed milk.
- Use of For the banana custard.
- Use of banana.
- Get of full fat milk.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Use of egg yolks.
- Get of caster sugar.
- Provide of plain flour.
- Provide of cornflour.
- Take of For the topping.
- Prepare of banana.
- Use of whipping cream, whipped.
Steps to make Banana Custard Banoffee Pie:
- Crush your biscuits (you can use ordinary digestives if you prefer) and add the melted butter to them. Combine thoroughly. Spread the mix all over the base of a 23cm deep fluted loose bottom pie/flan tin or similar tin. Press down firmly and into the sides. Put it into the fridge to firm up whilst you prepare your caramel..
- Put the butter and dark brown sugar into a saucepan and melt over a low heat. Only do this so that the sugar dissolves. Add in the condensed milk. Stirring constantly, let it come to a simmer and keep stirring for 6 to 8 minutes so that it thickens up and goes a rich, dark, golden colour. Remove from the heat and immediately pour into your biscuit base. Smooth it all over the base, trying to keep an even, level surface. Pop back into the fridge to cool..
- Now onto the banana custard. Mash up your banana and put it to one side. Measure out 200ml of the milk and add the vanilla extract to it. Pop it into the microwave for 1 minute. This should get it hot but not boiling – that’s how you want it. In a bowl whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until they’re pale in colour and fluffy. Add the flour and cornflour to that and whisk again until you get a thick but smooth consistency. Add the remaining 50ml of cold milk and whisk that in..
- Now add this mixture to the warm milk and put it all in a saucepan, making sure it’s all whisked together first. Put on a low heat and stir constantly for 6 to 8 minutes until it thickens up. Do not let it boil! Remove from the heat, stir in your mashed banana..
- Remove the tin with the biscuit base and caramel from the fridge and add the banana custard to the top, spreading over the caramel layer evenly (ensure, of course, that the caramel layer has cooled and set first). Pop in the fridge again to cool for about 30 mins to 1 hour..
- Finally, slice up a banana. Randomly place over the top of the banana custard and then spread your whipped cream over the top of the lot. Decorate the top of the cream in whatever way you like. Some people dust with cocoa powder, some with crushed chocolate (I used a chocolate topping). Enjoy your banana custard banoffee pie – and you will!.
This playfulness is exactly what makes it extraordinary. This no-bake pie cuts into a buttery cookie crust full of a creamy brown sugar-flavored toffee filling. Don't assume that these are all accomplished cooks however. There are usually a Banoffee Pie. The show also is a window into some of the most I made this but instead of just putting bananas in whipped cream I made a banana custard and put a layer.
If you find this Banana Custard Banoffee Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.