Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole recipe. To cook lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Use of Preheated 350 Degree Oven.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of Onion Medium Dice.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Broccoli Florets.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Take 2 Cups of Shredded Chicken.
- Use 10 Ounces of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Take 1 Cup of Precooked Cooked White Rice.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained".
- Provide to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 of &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice".
- Take 1/2 Cup of French Fried Onion Pieces.
Instructions to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute..
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Add undiluted chicken soup and velveeta cheese, stir until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and add cooked rice, thawed broccoli, sour cream, and pepper. Spoon mixture together and spoon into casserole dish sprayed with cooking oil. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to become a new family favorite! Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here.
If you find this Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.