Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy broccoli and blue cheese soup! recipe. To cook healthy broccoli and blue cheese soup! you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup!:
- Provide 1 of broccoli head.
- Use 2 of celery sticks.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Take 1 litre of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Provide 100 g of Blue cheese or stilton.
- Get of Black pepper to season.
Instructions to make Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup!:
- Peel the garlic, trim and roughly chop the celery and broccoli..
- Heat a splash of oil in a pan, then soften the garlic, onion, and celery for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and soften for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- If you have pre made stock, then great! I don’t so I will use 1 litre of HOT water, 2 chicken stock and 1 vegetable stock cube. Add the cubes to the water and make sure they dissolve.
- Add the stock to the pan, season with black pepper and cover and leave to simmer until broccoli is cooked. (Approx 15 minutes).
- Carefully pour the contents into a food processor and blend until smooth TOP TIP – don’t try to tip the soup directly from the pan as it goes EVERYWHERE. Use a ladle…. it’s much easier!!!.
- Stir in your crumbled cheese, allowing a few lumps to remain. I have used 100g but if you want a stronger flavour, add more. Season with black pepper and salt (remember the stock already contains salt) according to your tastes and serve..
The creator of this creamy soup—Sunset reader Amy Bentley, of Scottsdale, Arizona—suggests using an American blue cheese; we especially like it with Point Reyes Original Blue. Any blue cheese will work here. We sampled raw milk cheeses in Britain. Stichelton, in particular, is a raw milk cheese that gives Stilton a run for its money. In a Dutch oven, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
If you find this Healthy Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.