Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banoffee Pie #resolutions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banoffee Pie #resolutions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to raise your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banoffee pie #resolutions recipe. You can cook banoffee pie #resolutions using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banoffee Pie #resolutions:
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- Take 200 gms of digestive biscuits.
- Get 2 of medium bananas.
- Use As needed of Whipping cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dark chocolate.
Instructions to make Banoffee Pie #resolutions:
- Set the condensed milk can in boiling water(unopened) for atleast 1hour..
- The condensed milk will be caramelised & you’ll get the toffee flavour in it. (Try to not to lick it.
- Crush digestive biscuits, add some butter to it & make a base of this in a tray. Let it set in refrigerator for some time..
- Peel & cut the bananas into slices. Place them on the biscuit layer..
- Spread the caramelised condensed milk on it evenly..
- Whipp some heavy cream. (Add sugar to this if you are using unsweetened one).& spread that too on the pie..
- Refrigerate it for some while & you can serve it as it is or you can also garnish it with some shredded chocolate..
I've heard of banoffee pie but I've never had it — just the sound of coffee whipped cream alone would make me try it! Then, place graham crackers, almonds, and hazelnuts in a sealed bag and beat them into small pieces with a rolling pin. This Thermomix Banoffee Pie is the perfect combination of pastry, caramel, fruit, cream and chocolate. Banoffee Pie is a delicious and easy pie with layers of bananas, dulce de leche and whipped cream! Banoffee pie, something my sister and I have a love affair with.
If you find this Banoffee Pie #resolutions recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.