Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banoffee pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banoffee pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
If you want to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight back depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banoffee pie recipe. To make banoffee pie you only need 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banoffee pie:
- Provide 250 gms of digestive biscuits (double layered big pack).
- You need 100 gms of unsalted butter.
- Take 75 gms of salted butter.
- You need 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- Get 75 gms of icing sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of condensed milk tin (milkmaid).
- Get 200 ml of non dairy whipping cream.
- You need of Few drops Vanilla essence.
- Use 3-4 of bananas.
- You need of For dusting Cocoa powde.
- Provide As needed of Chocolate shavings.
- Take of For drizzling Heshey's chocolate syrup.
Steps to make Banoffee pie:
- Grind the biscuits into a coarse mixture and add the unsalted butter..
- Mix thoroughly and set the mixture into a spring form pan with the help of a spoon. Let it sit in refrigerator for 30 mins..
- Heat salted butter in a pan and add sugar. Keep stirring till the mixture changes it's colour..
- Add the condensed milk while stirring. Keep the flame low..
- Keep stirring for 2 mins till a homogenous mixture is obtained of golden brown colour and the mix leaves pan's sides..
- Take out the pie crust from the refrigerator and pour the caramel mixture on it..
- Layer the mixture with sliced bananas. And keep it back in the refrigerator..
- Whip the non dairy cream for 7 to 8 mins with icing sugar and vanilla essence using a hand blender. You have to whip it till peaks start forming. Use ice in the bowl beneath the mixing bowl. It helps in whipping..
- Top the pie with the whipped cream. Leave the edges of the pie uncovered..
- Dust with cocoa powder..
- Grate chocolate over the top..
- Keep the pie in the refrigerator to set for two hours. Cover it with cling wrap to avoid moisture loss..
- Carefully unclip the pan and lift it up slowly..
- The pie will look like this and is almost ready to be served..
- Cut it slowly with equal pressure to avoid the crust falling apart.
- Voila!! The deliciously tempting banoffee pie is ready to be devoured..
I've heard of banoffee pie but I've never had it — just the sound of coffee whipped cream alone would make me try it! Then, place graham crackers, almonds, and hazelnuts in a sealed bag and beat them into small pieces with a rolling pin. This Thermomix Banoffee Pie is the perfect combination of pastry, caramel, fruit, cream and chocolate. Banoffee Pie is a delicious and easy pie with layers of bananas, dulce de leche and whipped cream! Banoffee pie, something my sister and I have a love affair with.
If you find this Banoffee pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.