Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cherry tomatoes and basil fettuccine recipe. You can have roasted cherry tomatoes and basil fettuccine using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine:
- Provide 1 kg of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of red onion, diced.
- Get 6 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of salt & pepper.
- Provide 500 grams of fettuccine.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh basil, chopped.
- Provide 1 of parmesan cheese, to serve.
Steps to make Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine:
- Preheat oven to 180°F..
- In a bowl, combine halved cherry tomatoes, diced red onion, crushed garlic, olive oil and combine well. Season with salt and pepper..
- Place tomato mixture in baking tray and roast for 25 minutes or until tomatoes are roasted yet still moist..
- While waiting for tomatoes. Cook fettuccine in salted boiling water..
- Once pasta is done, drain well and return to saucepan. Add roasted ingredients (including oil) from the oven..
- Add chopped basil and combine well, crushing cherry tomatoes through pasta..
- Serve into bowls, top with parmesan cheese and fresh cracked pepper to serve..
You'll never want to go back to the canned stuff after you try this. When the cherry tomatoes get soft, turn the heat to low and throw the basil on. To answer your question though the walnuts form part of the sauce, they're not a garnish. The walnuts form part of the sugo with the tomatoes. This Fettuccine recipe is simple and delicious.
If you find this Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Fettuccine recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.