Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli, pea and blue cheese soup recipe. You can have broccoli, pea and blue cheese soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup:
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli including the stems.
- Use 2 cm of wedge of blue cheese I used gambozola.
- Get 1/2 cup of peas.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 of chopped clove of garlic.
- Take of salt and white pepper to season.
- Get pinch of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1 of chicken or veg stock cube.
Instructions to make Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup:
- Chop the broccoli steam and sweet of in the pan add the seasoning and spices.
- Add enough water to cover and the the veg stock and bring to the boil..
- Add the bicarbonate of soda. this helps to cook the stems and keep the green colour. when soft top up the liquid.
- When cook blend. now add the broccoli florets and cheese, cook thisnot to long and blend again. this time add the peas the heat of the soup will cook the peas and the colour should stay.
- I served mine with a little cheese on toast and roasted broccoli on tom.
Sweet pears, blue cheese and tart cranberries combine to make this broccoli soup a real winner. Find this Soup recipe and more Dinner ideas at Tesco Real Food. The most popular new book about soup and only soup comes from British restaurateur John Vincent and food writer Jane Vincent. Leon Happy Soups brings the recipes from the beloved London produce palace straight to your own kitchen. White Black Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan.
If you find this Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.