Chicken, carrot, and green beans stir-fry. This easy stir-fry brings together tender bites of chicken, green beans, and carrots with a unique sauce made with soy glaze, sesame oil, and our own black bean-chile sauce—for savory flavor and a layer of subtle heat in every bite. It's all balanced by a bed of fluffy jasmine rice. Transfer green bean mixture to another medium bowl.
Chicken Green Bean Stir Fry – What's to Love? I made this left out green beans and used fresh ginger, carrots, fresh onions, scallions, white pepper and bean sprouts and all. How to Make Chicken and Green Bean Stir Fry. You can have Chicken, carrot, and green beans stir-fry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken, carrot, and green beans stir-fry
- It’s 225 g of Green beans.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot.
- It’s 200-250 g of skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli (optional).
- It’s 1 of big boy tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
First, I prepare my chicken breast by velveting them. You can totally skip this step if you are short on time or if Then add chicken back to the wok along with the sauce. Of course, green beans can easily be swapped for asparagus, carrots, red peppers or any other crunchy veggie you happen to have on hand. Stir-fry until green beans are tender.
Chicken, carrot, and green beans stir-fry step by step
- Slice the chicken breast into small pieces (2-3 cm long), sprinkle the chicken with salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and lemon juice, then let stand 15minutes.
- Slice the green beans and carrot into 3cm long, also slice tomato, onion, and green chilli into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onion and green chilli until it turns to gold colour..
- Then add the carrot and chicken and cook for 4-5minutes, then add the green beans and tomatoes and cook for another 4-5minutes..
- Add oyster sauce and pinch of salt (if desired).
- Remove from heat and taste (add more salt if desired), divide stir-fry among plates and serve with brown rice alongside..
Add chicken back to the wok and toss until heated through. Sprinkle with scallions and serve over brown rice if you. This crispy chicken stir-fry is perfect for a weeknight dinner. A protein and at least one vegetable—the formulaic requirements of every dinner, am I right? As carrot and Green beans are rich in Vitamin C and Nutrients.