Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Banoffee Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banoffee Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banoffee Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banoffee pie recipe. You can cook banoffee pie using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Banoffee Pie:
- You need of Mcvities digestives biscuits 'The Original'.
- Provide of Butter, roughly.
- You need of Carnation Caramel.
- Provide of bananas.
- Get of Freshly whipped cream.
- You need of Chocolate bar (Brand of Your choice).
Steps to make Banoffee Pie:
- Empty the packet of biscuits into a resealable bag. Crush the biscuits to a powder effect as best as you can. I recommend using a rolling pin to do this..
- Empty the measure of butter into a bowl, heat in microwave as follows: Heat up for 30 seconds, and then stir for several seconds. Repeat this process another 2 times… (So it will be 3 in total.).
- Mix the contents from step 1 & 2. Stir these together for several minutes to get a nice mixture..
- Put the crushed biscuit into your pan/Tray. I highly recommend buying a Springform pan. These become extremely useful when baking with layers. Use the bottom of a glass to flatten the biscuit into a perfect shape which will include edges to help keep the caramel tidy. You can see in the picture provided..
- Open your can of caramel and stir contents of the can for a few minutes. Then empty the caramel onto the biscuit. You should be able to keep it clean & tidy thanks to the edges built in previous step..
- Chop up two banana's into thin slices. At the start i usually like to cut the ends off the banana's and then strip any bits of skin/string from it. Once chopped, place on top of the caramel, try to get an even spread if possible!.
- Using your freshly whipped cream, dig with a spoon and spread across the top of your pie as evenly and smooth as possible. I use Avonmore fresh whipped cream as it is ready to go out of the container..
- The best part. I use Galaxy chocolate as it is my favourite but it is your decision. Using a knife, shave the chocolate bar as best as possible to provide the toppings. You can use your fists on both sides of the chocolate to hold in place, and then your use thumb pressed against the knife to carve the chocolate into flakes! I use two methods, one being the shave method as i just described, and the other would be using a grater to create a real chocolate powder. This is all preference!.
I've heard of banoffee pie but I've never had it — just the sound of coffee whipped cream alone would make me try it! Then, place graham crackers, almonds, and hazelnuts in a sealed bag and beat them into small pieces with a rolling pin. This Thermomix Banoffee Pie is the perfect combination of pastry, caramel, fruit, cream and chocolate. Banoffee Pie is a delicious and easy pie with layers of bananas, dulce de leche and whipped cream! Banoffee pie, something my sister and I have a love affair with.
If you find this Banoffee Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.