Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic spaghetti with spinach and cherry tomatoes recipe. You can cook garlic spaghetti with spinach and cherry tomatoes using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes:
- Get 1 of whole Garlic.
- Use Half of pack of spaghetti noodles (regular thickness).
- Prepare 10 leaves of spinach(large & medium).
- You need 8-10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper as per your preference.
- Prepare 9-10 tbsps of water.
- Take 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of Oregano.
Steps to make Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes:
- First put the noodles in a pot to boil..
- Then Cut each clove of garlic in thin slices..
- Take a Pan. Pour 2 tbsp of olive oil. Add garlic and 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper (I used this much)..
- Saute them. When they start turning brown add water and cover it let the garlic come to it's softest state..
- Do give it a stir in between..
- If the water gets dried up and garlic slices don't become mushy then add some more water for them to come to that state. And when they do mash it up and make a paste of it and take it out in a plate for a while..
- Then add 2 tbsps of olive oil again. Cut the tomatoes in halves and add it on a slow flame..
- When they start softening add the garlic paste and Spinach (washed and tear up the leaves in two's or three's with hands, remove the long stems) and boiled noodles and give it good mix but try not mash the tomatoes in a process. Few will get mashed up but that's fine..
- Cover the lid for 3 to 5 mins and let the spinach soften up too. And That's it. Dish it out and sprinkle the Oregano on top..
- And enjoy the aromat and tasty Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry tomatoes. ☺️.
Spaghetti with Shrimp and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. Spaghetti with Clams and Slow-Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The classic tomato spaghetti is a simple dish that makes the perfect midweek meal for the whole family and that can easily be added to once mastered. Peel and finely slice the onion and garlic. If using fresh, cut the tomatoes in half, then roughly chop them or carefully open the tins of tomatoes.
If you find this Garlic Spaghetti with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.