Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Style Tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Style Tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as efficiently as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style tea recipe. You can have indian style tea using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Tea:
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk (preferably full cream).
- Provide 2 tsp of good quality black loose tea leaves (I use Wagh Bakri).
- You need 2 of green cardamom pods.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- Take 3 of black pepper corns.
- Provide 1/2 of of one star of anise.
- Take of Fresh or dry ginger (preferably fresh, a few small pieces or about 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp of dry ginger).
- Get 1/3 (1 stick) of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 1-2 tsp of sugar (optional).
Steps to make Indian Style Tea:
- Lightly crush your spices and add tea and water to a saucepan and bring to the boil. Be sure not to boil water to long or u will over boil the water and spoil the taste..
- Once the water has boiled add your milk and again bring to the boil. Turn the heat down and bring to the boil again. Doing this process multiple times will create a creamy and more richer flavoured tea..
- As soon as the milk is boiling add your sugar this can be done afterwards but I like to infuse my sugar with my tea in the boiling process. Once it has boiled strain into cup/cups using a small strainer and enjoy..
- This Recipe can be changed and altered to your liking. As you make it more and more u will discover what spices etc. you may like more or less of. Sugar is definitely optional but in my opinion you can't drink Indian tea without sugar. Also you can adapt the recipe to make more or less tea..
The tea leaves are brewed in water along with ginger and then simmered for a few seconds in milk. Adrak chai is served hot and warms your body up especially during monsoons and cold winters. A strong, earthy blend of black tea with spicy dried ginger, perfect for chai milk tea but equa more info. Spices (Chai Style) Clove, cinnamon, cardamom and other spices give this tea its unmistakable aroma. Can be enjoyed more info » Size / Price.
If you find this Indian Style Tea recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.