Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. To cook broccoli cheese soup you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Get 2 small of onions.
- Take 2 head of of broccoli chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic crushed.
- Get 2 of Carrots chopped into small pieces.
- Take 1 of Oil or butter (enough to saute veggies).
- Use 4 cup of Warm milk.
- Take 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of Butter.
- Take 3 cup of Shredded cheese (I like sharp cheddar).
- Prepare 4 cup of Chicken stock.
- Get 1 of as needed Salt/pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Add onions, garlic and carrots and saute until tender. Then add broccoli and saute for another minute. Add your chicken stock and cover pot and boil for about 10mins (until broccoli is tender) – this is also a good time to warm your milk.
- In another pot melt butter and add flour to make a roux. Cook for about 2mins then add warm milk and whisk until mixture thickens. Add your salt and pepper.
- As soon as the roux thickens add the mixture to your veggies and stir. Add your shredded cheese. I also add salt and pepper at this time if needed.
- Sometimes my soup is still a bit loose then what I would like so I make a mixture of flour and cold water and add to the soup to thicken up. Or you can keep it as is.
- Keep the pot on low and let simmer for about 15-20 mins. Enjoy:).
Broccoli cheese soup, in case you needed reminding, is going to bring several good things into your life: a delicate start of butter and garlic and onions, a silky-smooth soup base, little bite-sized bits of. In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous. I put potatoes and chicken in it one time to experiment and it was delicious! This soup is good I'm so many ways!
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.