Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fresh Corn Salsa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fresh Corn Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Corn Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the vegetables that will supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh corn salsa recipe. To make fresh corn salsa you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fresh Corn Salsa:
- Prepare 3 cups of raw corn kernels* (from about 4 cobs of shucked sweet corn).
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped red onion (about ½ medium onion).
- Provide 1 of Optional: diced ripe avocado.
- Provide 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh cilantro (about one bunch).
- Use 1-2 of medium jalapeños, finely chopped (use one for mild-to-medium salsa or two for more spicy salsa).
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice (about two limes), to taste.
- Get 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
Instructions to make Fresh Corn Salsa:
- In a medium serving bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Stir to combine..
- Adjust to taste, if necessary: For more zing, add about more vinegar or more lime juice. For more flavor overall, add another pinch of salt. For more spice, add more jalapeño..
- For best flavor, allow the salsa to marinate for 20 minutes before serving. This salsa keeps well in the refrigerator, covered, for 3 to 4 days..
This low-calorie salsa goes great with any plain dish—grilled chicken, crab cakes—or. Fresh corn is tossed with tomato, cilantro, lime juice, and jalapeno in this quick and easy salsa or relish perfect for a barbeque spread. Reviews for: Photos of Fresh Corn Relish or Salsa. This easy Fresh Corn Salsa recipe is made with fresh corn, tomatoes and cilantro and pairs well with chips or on top of grilled chicken or fish. We love a good homemade fresh salsa in the summer.
If you find this Fresh Corn Salsa recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.