Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hina matsuri sushi cake recipe. You can have hina matsuri sushi cake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake:
- You need of cake pan For the sushi rice:.
- Get of cut Grilled salmon.
- Provide of eggs' worth Kinshi-tamago (thinly sliced omelet).
- Prepare of Shirasu (boiled and dried baby sardines).
- Provide of Note: The ● ingredients are for the dolls.
- Get of ●Quail egg.
- Get of sheets ●Seasoned nori.
- Prepare of ●Ham.
- Take of ●Cucumber.
- Take of of pink ●Kamaboko.
- Use of ●Toothpicks.
- You need of Thinly sliced salt-water boiled carrot (a small amount).
- Get of Sliced cheese.
- Use of thinly sliced Cucumber, rubbed with salt.
- You need of Smoked salmon.
- You need of Salmon roe.
- Provide of amount Denbu (sweet pink-colored semi-dried fish flakes).
Instructions to make Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake:
- [Preparation] Lightly rub the cucumber with salt, then wash. Boil the quail eggs and carrot in salt water. Make sushi rice (I use rice + powdered sushi vinegar). Prepare the kinshi tamago (thinly shredded egg omelet). Grill the salmon and flake it..
- Line the cake pan with plastic wrap, then layer the kinshi tamago, sushi rice, salmon and shirasu and then the sushi rice into the pan while lightly pressing down with each addition. If you line the pan with the plastic wrap, the sushi cake won't break easily, but if the shape starts to break apart, it's easier to adjust if you put plastic wrap on top..
- Cut the ● ham in half. Then, as shown in the picture, lay on top of the ham, hanging a bit over the edge (to make the overlaid collar). Wrap the quail egg up. If you use a little bit of water on the nori, it will hold it together. Make slits in the ham and nori on the left and right sides so that the "kimono" can flare out as though the doll is sitting (bottom part of the picture)..
- Lay out the decorating ingredients on a plate. [Flower] Use a straw as a cutter. [Roses] Make by wrapping up smoked salmon. [Dolls] Use toothpicks to secure the fans and crowns to the quail eggs. (When attaching them to the cake, you can push the toothpicks deep inside).
- Transfer the cake from Step 2 to a plate and remove the plastic wrap. Decorate with the ingredients from Step 4. Last, sprinkle the entire surface with the denbu to finish! There's no faces on the dolls, but if you like, it's fun to use nori to make the faces with your child!.
If you find this Hina Matsuri Sushi Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.