Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot au gratin potatoes and ham recipe. To make crock pot au gratin potatoes and ham you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham:
- Take 1 of Ham steak cut into cubes.
- Use 6 of Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Get 1 can of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 3/4 can of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried onion flakes.
- Provide 2 cup of Shredded Colby jack cheese, divided.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham:
- In mixing bowl combine soup, milk, seasonings, and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Mix until combined.
- Place a small amount of cheese mixture at bottom of crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Then add potatoes, then ham cubes. I did about three layers. End with cheese mixture..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Just before serving add remaining shredded cheese and let it melt.
If you find this Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.