Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Nobake Oreo cheese cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nobake Oreo cheese cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nobake Oreo cheese cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nobake oreo cheese cake recipe. To make nobake oreo cheese cake you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nobake Oreo cheese cake:
- Get of Oreo cookies.
- Provide of whipping cream.
- Use of Cream cheese.
- Provide of powdered sugar.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Provide of melted butter.
Steps to make Nobake Oreo cheese cake:
- Take 10 biscuits and crush it in a zip lock bag,now add melted butter in it and rub it nicely with your fingers.Take a spring pan and nicely spread this biscuits crumb in the bottom,press it with the help of a spetula.and keep it in the fridge to set.
- Now take chilled whipping cream in a deep bowl and start whipping untill stiff peaks are seen.keep it aside and take cream cheese in a bowl and add sugar and vanilla extract in it and start whipping untill smooth.now add whipped cream in it and again whipp it for some more time..
- Take 4 Oreo biscuits and crush them into fine powder and mix in the batter and fold it nicely.
- Now spread the cream on top of Oreo butter layer and top it with Oreo biscuits.keep in fridge for 5-6 hours or untill completely set..
I'm sure you've seen a No-Bake Oreo Cheesecakes before, but what makes mine a bit different is the white chocolate that's mixed in the no-bake cheesecake base. Using cream cheese, cool whip and Oreo cookies. Summers belong to the easy, classic no-bake cheesecake! Or at least around here they do. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and cream dessert.
If you find this Nobake Oreo cheese cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.