Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot and spicy baby potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and spicy baby potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. For instance, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach is additionally something that you may want to start consuming more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and spicy baby potatoes recipe. To cook hot and spicy baby potatoes you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot and spicy baby potatoes:
- Take 10-12 of Baby potatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Schzewan sauce.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of maida/all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornflour.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger garlic chopped.
- Use 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
Steps to make Hot and spicy baby potatoes:
- Wash potatoes and boil in pressure cooker add little salt while cooking..
- Once the potatoes are boiled, let it cool down properly. Peel it and Mark it with fork or spoon. Now take a mixing bowl add salt, turmeric powder and kashmiri Redchilli powder add Ginger garlic paste and keep it aside for 15-20 mins..
- After 15-20 mins add cornflour and maida so that it coats properly on potatoes keep it aside for next 10 mins..
- Now take oil in a pan and let it be hot. When hot keep it in medium heat and add potatoes and fry it. Once done keep it aside..
- Now take another pan add some oil to it and add Ginger garlic and green chillies to it. Now add onions and fry it add schzewan sauce and tomato sauce and add potatoes to it finally add coriander leaves. And serve.
You can use grinder if you don't have the. Tantalise your buds with hot and spicy sweet potatoes from BBC Good Food. Lay a thyme sprig across the top of each potato and sprinkle with the remaining chilli. Wrap the foil securely round the potatoes to make two parcels. Lay each potato on a large sheet of foil, keeping the slices together.
If you find this Hot and spicy baby potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.