Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon fillets & grilled asparagus recipe. You can cook mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon fillets & grilled asparagus using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus:
- Use 2 (1 Pound) of Alaskan King Salmon Filets.
- Prepare 2 of Bricks Hickory Wood.
- Provide 1 Cup of Apple Wood Shavings.
- Get 1 Cup of Alder Wood Shavings.
- Get to taste of Sea Salt.
- Use to taste of Ground Sumac [a fantastic lemony flavored Cherokee herb for fish].
- Take to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- You need to taste of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare as needed of Olive Oil [+ reserves].
- You need as needed of Fresh Dill.
- Get as needed of Lemon Slices.
- Take as needed of Fresh Asparagus [with olive oil & lemon pepper].
- Prepare as needed of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [for asparagus, if opted].
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [optional].
- Get as needed of Chilled Capers [optional].
- Take as needed of Oversized Bagels [optional].
- Use as needed of Chilled Chardonnay.
Instructions to make Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus:
- Gather your woods and shavings..
- Place your woods and shavings in your smoker. Bring smoker up to 200°. Fill water reservoir 3/4 full. [not pictured but it sits directly underneath top grid].
- Rinse fillets and pat dry. Lightly coat both sides with olive oil. Check for any bones and pull of need be..
- Season your fillets to taste. Do not use fresh herbs to BBQ.Feel free to go heavy on the Sumac tho! Place salmon on a ventilated rack – skin side down. Do not use fresh herbs on anything BBQ/Grill style as they will only burn and wither quickly, Use only dried herbs when BBQ'ing/Smoking..
- Cover tightly and smoke for 1.5 hours. Monitor temperature to make sure she stays at a steady 200°..
- Check fish half way thru for doneness and re-seal smoker quickly. You don't want to flare your woods and burn them out. Look at her! Ain't she pretty?!.
- Rinse asparagus and pat dry. Cut off the bottom 2" of stems. Coat asparagus with garlic olive oil and season with lemon pepper and parmasean cheese. Grill for 30 minutes at 250°. Longer of need be depending upon thickness..
- Serve smoked salmon with fresh lemon slices and fresh dill..
- Feel free to turn any salmon leftovers into an elegant salmon bagel spread!.
If you find this Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.