Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Banoffee pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banoffee pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banoffee pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. Some foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Grains can be good for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. They can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you are starving! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are easy to digest. You digest these grains faster than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banoffee pie recipe. To cook banoffee pie you need 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banoffee pie:
- Take of condensed milk tin.
- You need of cream.
- Provide of digestive biscuits.
- Take of melted butter.
- Provide of medium bananas.
Steps to make Banoffee pie:
- In a large pot fill adequate amount of water and submerge your condensed milk tin in it..
- The water level should be above the tin. Switch on the stove and let it boil in the water for 3 hours..
- Remember to put the can as it is(sealed). You can increase the water if it falls below the can after some hours. But make sure that the can remains submerged the whole time. Keep changing it's sides too..
- After three hours the condensed milk would be caramelised..
- Cool the can completely on room temperature and open it after 3 to 4 hours. Your caramel would have a colour like this. Set aside..
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor and add melted butter to it. Crumble it finely then lay on the base of a glass dish firmly..
- Refrigerate the biscuit base for hour hour..
- Once the biscuit base is set. Pour over the caramel on it. Freeze for 1.5 hours..
- Cut bananas in circles and add on top of the firm caramel layer. Put it back in freezer again..
- Whip cream with a hand mixer. Pour cream over the bananas in the bowl. Put it back in the freezer and freeze for 3 hours..
- Dust with cocoa powder and serve the yummy banofee pie😀😍.
I've heard of banoffee pie but I've never had it — just the sound of coffee whipped cream alone would make me try it! Then, place graham crackers, almonds, and hazelnuts in a sealed bag and beat them into small pieces with a rolling pin. This Thermomix Banoffee Pie is the perfect combination of pastry, caramel, fruit, cream and chocolate. Banoffee Pie is a delicious and easy pie with layers of bananas, dulce de leche and whipped cream! Banoffee pie, something my sister and I have a love affair with.
If you find this Banoffee pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.