Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade ham & vegetable soup recipe. To cook homemade ham & vegetable soup you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 2 of 32- oz.containers of chickin broth.
- You need 1 of 28-oz. can of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 large of onion- peeled- chopped.
- Get 1 of 2 # bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Use 1 cup of leftover ham broth ( from your ham you have already made).
- Prepare 3 cup of chopped ham.
- You need 3 medium of potatoes – peeled- chopped.
- Provide 2 cup of chopped celery.
- Take 3 cup of chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 6 cup of water.
- Use 1 cup of corn.
- Take 1 cup of lima beans.
Steps to make Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup:
- Bring water, ham broth , chicken broth to a boil.In a good size stock pot..
- Meanwhile chop all of you veggies.When it comes back to a boil. Add all of your chopped veggies, frozen bag of vegetables, parsley. Salt and pepper to your taste.Bring back to a boil. Simmer on medium high heat for a about 45 min. Check for doneness…..
- This makes pretty much. So I keep some to eat. Put the rest in containers or freezer bags. Freeze for another day. Just thaw warm up and enjoy. Simmer about 45 min. On medium high heat.Check for doneness..
If you find this Homemade Ham & Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.