Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you fight depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for lifting up your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Consume an egg and jolly up!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seven ingredients fresh green vegetables smoothie recipe. You can have seven ingredients fresh green vegetables smoothie using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie:
- Get of Spinach (I used Baby Spinach).
- Use of Large leaves Kale.
- Provide of Broccoli florets.
- Get of English Cucumber (Unpeeled).
- Take of Celery (Dressed).
- You need of Cilantro.
- Provide of Lime.
- Prepare of Cold water.
- Use of Ice cubes.
- Provide of As per taste Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of As per taste Salt.
- Take of Tabasco Sauce (Optional).
- Provide of Worcestershire Sauce (Optional).
Steps to make Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie:
- Wash all the above ingredients thoroughly under running water in a large colander. Shake off the water..
- Cut off & discard the hard stems of the Kale..
- Cut all the ingredients except the Lime into 1 inch pieces..
- Pour the Water in a large/tall Blender Jar. Add the ice cubes followed by the Broccoli, Celery, Cucumber, Kale, Spinach, Cilantro – please follow this sequence to keep the blades running smoothly..
- Please do not make your machine work hard by packing too tightly. Do in 2-3 batches if your Blender Jar isn’t large enough. You might have to push the veggies down a couple of times..
- Blend for 2-3 minutes to get the perfect consistency. *If you have a Vitamix Blender, 30 seconds are enough. Squeeze the Lime into the Smoothie..
- Pour in glasses..
- Enjoy chilled with salt, a hint of Pepper & a dash of Tabasco & Worcestershire Sauce..
- Refrigerate if there’s any leftover. Finish it within 24 hours..
Leafy green vegetables are an important part of a healthy diet. They're packed with vitamins, minerals and fiber but low in calories. I've noticed that many green smoothie recipes contain more fruit than vegetables. I find the easiest way to drink it is like one would do weights at the gym, in sets. Green smoothies come in many flavors and I firmly believe there's a green smoothie out there for Matcha: ground up green tea leaves provide an energy boost.
If you find this Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.