Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms. This Broccoli and Mushroom Stir-Fry is so flavorful and easy to make. This healthy beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe has a Korean-inspired gochujang sauce. Beef and Mushroom Stir-Fry is a quick, easy dish that'll have you thinking of mom's cooking or rice plate lunches at your favorite Chinese restaurant.
Beef and Broccoli is a classic combination of meat and veg. Today we're making a super easy Keto stiry fry using them. Throw in some mushrooms and you've got everything for the perfect Asian style stir fry. You can cook Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms
- Prepare 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 350 g of flank steak, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 heads of broccoli, crowns cut and stems peeled.
- Prepare 12 of large button mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, thickly sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
What I love about Asian food is how flavourful it is, the umami it has which really hits all. A Chinese takeout favorite—beef with broccoli—cooked with ramen noodles means this is one completely filling meal. And it's on the table in less This easy stir fry is a one-pot dinner twist on the classic Chinese takeout beef and broccoli dish. I like to add ramen noodles, along with a homemade.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms instructions
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the veg oil, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the beef and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Cut the broccoli crowns and stems into bite-sized pieces. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat and sear the broccoli stems for 2 minutes until they get a little colour..
- Add the broccoli crowns to the pan and continue searing 2 minutes. Push down lightly on the veg so they make as much contact with the hot pan as possible. They should almost look scorched..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry 2 to 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften and release some of their water. Add the onion and garlic and continue another minute. Remove the veg to a plate..
- Add the meat to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked. Return the veg to the pan and fry for 1 more minute before serving..
It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with tons and tons of green veggies and nuts. I was going to say it is vegetarian but I just realized it's vegan. This broccoli and mushroom stir-fry is quick, easy, and healthy. Broccoli performs two important functions in vegan stir fry recipes. First of all, it takes up bulk.