Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~ recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to find out, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just see to it that you do not throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try to eat an egg and feel a lot better!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ~ray's chocolate banana eclair cake~ recipe. To make ~ray's chocolate banana eclair cake~ you only need 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~:
- Provide of crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need of banana cream.
- Take 2 box of banana instant pudding.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 tub of cool whip.
- You need 2 of diced bananas.
- Use 3 envelope of unflavored gelatin.
- Take 1 tsp of banana extract.
- Prepare 1/2 box of softened cream cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get of chocolate.
- Provide 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of whipping.
- Use 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 box of vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of caramel sauce.
- Use 1 of hersheys chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1 tub of cool whip.
- You need 1 of cocoa powder.
Instructions to make ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~:
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray a springform pan or baking dish of choosing with cooking spray..
- scramble 4 eggs and add sugar to them set aside.
- in a small sauce pan add water & butter bring to a simmer add flour & slowly incorporate stiring forming a ball of dough.turn off heat add eggs to dough mixture use a wisk if its still to loose add a lil more flour it will be very sticky. add dough to pan pushing to get in edges. bake 30 minutes as soon as it comes out of oven start pushing it down with a big spoon.let cool completely..
- whip softened cream cheese with 2tbspn sugar whip till creamy. set aside you'll add to next step?.
- make pudding with 3 cups milk, put in fridge 10minutes to thicken. While that's in fridge slice bananas, make gelation with 1/2 cup warm water let thicken about 2minutes, add to pudding mix, cool whip, bananas & extract, & cream cheese stir well and top cooled crust let settle in fridge at least 1 hour..
- add chocolate to a bowl, heat heavy cream in microwave 30 seconds add to chocolate chip chips stir till melted add on top of banana cream. put back in fridge 5minutes. take out top with cool whip topping. put back in fridge atleast 1 hour to set.
- make your whipping mixing all items together till thickened. add to pastry bag and decorate as you like..
- top with caramel & chocolate drizzle cocoa powder & whipping cream as liked..
- ~this cakes a little time consuming but well worth it..~.
Seems like everyone I mention it to has either made it themselves or their grandma or aunt or Every crumb and morsel is devoured, it's just that good. Each food day, I made this same chocolate eclair cake. It's sort of an éclair, which is totally French, only this éclair is decidedly not French at all. It's still tasty as all get out, though, and I still make it every now and again and pretend that I'm wandering around Paris asking people where's the beef. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert – one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake – but only having enough time to make one..recipe, banana and chocolate cake, banana chocolate chip cake with step by step photo/video. chocolaty cake with banana, choco chips. additionally, the cake can be topped with frosting once the cake is cooled completely. finally, eggless chocolate banana cake recipe tastes great when.
If you find this ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~ recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.