Tips：Stir fry Pak Choi like a pro. Separate the stalk and leave of Pak Choi and slice garlic. Put oil and garlic in the pot before turning on the stove with strong heat. Recipe for a quick and delicious pak choi stir fry which is also fully vegetarian and gluten free.
Serve with extra soy sauce, if you like. Stir-fries are a great way to use up small amounts of food in the fridge. Different Ways of Pak Choi Stir Fry. You can cook Tips：Stir fry Pak Choi like a pro using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tips：Stir fry Pak Choi like a pro
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of pak choi.
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need Half of teaspoon Salt.
Pechay or Pak Choi is a very good source of good nutrients to include in our diet. It taste delicious as well to add to home made soups. In the Philippines, a lot of farmers grow this vegetable like my parents. When I was a child, I sometimes get feed up eating it.
Tips：Stir fry Pak Choi like a pro step by step
- Separate the stalk and leave of Pak Choi and slice garlic. Start Preparing boiled water..
- Put oil and garlic in the pot before turning on the stove with strong heat.
- When you start to smell the garlic, put stalk in stir fry for 1 minute before adding leaves.
- Stir it for 5 second then add salt. Pour 30 g of boiled water before putting on the lid.
- Keep the lid on for 15 seconds. Open the lid and add extra virgin olive oil. Mix it a bit then turn off the heat right away..
- Voilà ❤️.
This simple stir-fry recipe has only four ingredients, pak choi (sometimes called bok choy), garlic, salt and a bit of oil for frying. Keeping it simple really brings out the flavour. You can add meat or tofu to make it more substantial. Quick and easy, this is one of my favourite ways to load up on leafy greens. So we wanted to take a break from recipes These tips and techniques will work for whatever stir fry you want to.