Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's baked italian meatballs recipe. To cook mike's baked italian meatballs you need 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs:
- Get of ● For The Meats/Protiens.
- Take 30 of LG Quality Precooked Italian Meatballs [1/2 beef 1/2 pork].
- Get of ● For The Red Sauce Base [from the bertolli premium collection].
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Marinara Sauce.
- Provide 1 (24 oz) of Jar Bertolli Vineyard Garlic Tomato Sauce.
- Get of ● For The Red Sauce Additions.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Shreadded Mozzarella Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Shreadded Parmesan Ramono [+ reserves for topping].
- Take 2 of LG Diced Roma Tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 of Fine Chopped White Onions.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Red Onions.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- Get 1 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- Use 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Basil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Take as needed of Beef Broth [to thin mixture only if needed].
- Provide of ● For The Noodles [consider a thick heavy noodle].
- Get of Linguini Noodles [boil as per manufacturers directions].
- Take of ● For The Garlic Bread.
- Provide 1 Loaf of French Bread [1"+ thick slice].
- Use 1 Tub of Seasoned Garlic Butter.
Steps to make Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs:
- Chop vegetables and mix everything together. Pour everything into a cast iron skillet. Top mixture with additional shreadded Mozzarella and Parmesan Ramono Cheese..
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 50 minutes. Do not stir or open oven while baking..
- This is a fantastic brand of juicy precooked Italian meatballs..
- In the meantime, boil your noodle water and add a splash of oil and 1/2 tbsp salt to it. Boil noodles as per manufacturers directions. Ten minutes for this specific brand..
- Pull skillet from oven and let rest for five minutes. Leave oven on but at 325° to bake your garlic bread slices..
- Consider making a chilly Zesty Italian Salad as a side dish..
- Thick slice your French bread [1"+] and coat with garlic butter. Place on a lined cookie sheet and bake for five minutes or until your bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You'll want your garlic bread to be golden brown..
- Use a pre-fabed garlic butter or create your own. See my recipe for Mike's Easy Garlic Butter Spread if interested..
- Meatball sandwichs with toasted garlic buns are also a delicious option. If so, slices of Provolone Cheese as a sandwich base works great..
- Serve dish with a quality Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!.
Recipe v Video v Dozer v. Try this classic Italian meatball recipe baked in the oven. You will love this Classic Italian-American style dinner! super easy to make at home and takes almost no time to prepare. Baked Italian meatballs perfect atop a plate of spaghetti with cheese bread on the side. Please your family of all ages, impress your special someone First, I rolled the meatballs in bread crumbs before baking.
If you find this Mike's Baked Italian Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.