Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best easy chocolate eclair dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy chocolate eclair dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all great for raising your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The higher your serotonin levels, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate eclair dessert recipe. To cook easy chocolate eclair dessert you only need 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare easy chocolate eclair dessert:
- Get of honey graham crackers.
- Prepare of cool whip.
- Take of chocolate frosting.
- Take of instant french vanilla puddiing ( you could use chocolate pudding too).
- Use of milk.
Steps to make easy chocolate eclair dessert:
- Use a 9"x 13" pan.
- Open box of honey grahams and lay down flat in the pan for your first layer..
- now take 1 box of instant pudding & mix with 2 cups of cold milk.
- Into the pudding now mix 1/2 of the cool whip and spread over first layer of graham crackers.
- Lay down another layer of honey grahams on top of pudding layer.
- Mix the second box of pudding with 2 cups of milk and then mix the rest of the cool whip in an pour that over the last layer of grahams.
- Now put one last layer of honey graham crackers on top.
- Use the microwave to melt frosting (20-30 secs. stirring every 10 secs.).
- Pour the frosting over graham crackers and spread out evenly.
- now refrigerate at least an hour, overnight will be better to give the crackers a chance to soften in the pudding.
Raymond Blanc's recipe for chocolate éclairs is full of tips and advice, including how to freeze. This Chocolate Eclairs Recipe is oooh-la-lovely! Made using the Easy Blooms Tip Set, these chocolate eclairs are a sweet and pretty dessert for parties, birthdays, holidays and occasions. Use your favorite vanilla pudding to fill these eclairs and top them with beautiful chocolate roses. Today's recipe is a blast from the past.
If you find this easy chocolate eclair dessert recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.