Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate eclairs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate eclairs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate eclairs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were just waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you know it can help you be happier also!
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate eclairs recipe. You can cook chocolate eclairs using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate eclairs:
- Prepare of For custard.
- Prepare 500 ml of Milk.
- Use 1 cup of Sugar.
- Use 4 tbsp of Custard powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cream.
- Get 1/4th cup of Milk.
- Get of For the eclairs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take 100 grams of Butter.
- Provide 1/4th cup of Sugar.
- Use 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Provide of Chocolate topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream.
Instructions to make Chocolate eclairs:
- Boil milk. Add sugar and stir till sugar dissolves..
- Mix milk and custard powder and pour it in the milk continuously stirring the milk..
- Add cream and stir till it thickens. Once it thickens switch off the flame..
- Take another pan add water, milk, butter and sugar. Let it boil..
- Once it starts boiling switch off the flame..
- Add all purpose flour and mix it well. Now switch on the flame and cook for 2-3 minutes. It should form a soft dough..
- Add egg one at a time and mix it really well..
- Add the dough in the piping bag. Cut the bag with little larger hole..
- Now pipe like a stick shape in the baking tray. Bake it for about 20 minutes in 170c.
- You can also bake in muffin tray..
- Heat the cream and add chocolate. Let it sit for few minutes. Mix it well..
- Time to assemble. Cut the eclairs or cups into halves. Add custard. Now cover it. Top it with chocolate. If you want you can also decorate with white chocolate..
These deliciously decadent chocolate eclairs filled with creamy vanilla custard are worth the effort. Make a batch of these classic French pastries. Like most french food/desserts they heavily. Make bakery-quality Chocolate Eclairs at home with this recipe. The airy pastry shells, rich pastry cream filling, and thick chocolate glaze are HEAVENLY.
If you find this Chocolate eclairs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.